8/27/2010

BACK TO THE 90's tonight + 90's R&B mixtape

(Click to enlarge)
"Now what we gon' do right here is go back, waaaaaay back, back in to time..." Before I start downright, shamelessly promoting tonight's party, I would like you to take a minute to look at the quote in the beginning of this post and at Jimmy Castor and the Bunch's video for "Troglodyte".
Reason why? Well, your checking this blog for a reason, you expect me to fill in your time void with knowledge, amusement and random facts and fuckery, and since I love to indulge your nasty little habits, here is a snack from the 70's:




Dope uh? You probably heard the "Now what we gon' do right here is go back, waaaaaay back, back in to time..." sample 100 times on a bunch of 90's Hip Hop and R&B joints, but did you know where it came from? Well, I used it for the beginning of my 90's R&B mixtape back in 2008 and I decided to figure out where the original came from. I like ORIGINAL! Original is the shit!

Now, with that out of the way, I'm throwing my monthly BACK TO THE 90's party in Oslo tonight. It's at Oslo's nicest backyard club Fugazi, and it's been the highlight of my club nights every month for over 2 years now. There's something about the 90's that just roars out dope! If your anywhere near Oslo you should drop by and if you mention the blog I'll hook you up with a beer (I don't own the club so I'm gonna have to limit this to the first 6 people). For those of you that don't happen to be in Oslo tonight, I thought I'd give you a little of the 90's treat as a consolation, so I'm hitting you up with the 90's R&B mixtape I put together in '08 so you can chillax, get the night started or play it at your private after parties. It's guaranteed to turn a nun in to a freak, it comes with a feel good lifetime warranty and you get it for free! Who's ya man? Enjoy it and remember who got ya back!




No comments:

Post a Comment