8/20/2010

Mickey Factz - Paradise (Video)

When I got disappointed by the Drake video earlyer on today I thought I had to post something out here that was worth your time. Been meaning to post this video for a minute but with the new studio up and runnin', popcorn, Blu Ray player and surround system on and poppin' in the livingroom, dog buggin' me for snacks, walks and play time and wifey cookin' up some crazy grub that got me knocked out on the couch, it ain't been easy! Trying to enjoy my last days "vacation" before college starts on monday. Yeah...ya boys getting educated!


So without further ado ladies and gentleman, here is Mickey Factz with his new banger that got my head boppin' like a bobblehead "Paradise":



SUPPORT dope Hip Hop and cop the joint HERE (iTunes)

No comments:

Post a Comment